Mid-level Java Developer
Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title: Mid-level Java Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA - 30004
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- This position will be for a strong technical Java Developer working within a scrum team on our next generation payroll applications.
- Must be a strong team player as well as flexible to quickly learn and switch between multiple technologies and contexts.
- Specifically this candidate will be working on exposing the transparency of our payroll engine policies and calculations as well as working with IBM Watson, Natural Language Processing, etc. in order to build an ADP Virtual Assistant (chatbot).
- This candidate would ideally be familiar with mobile applications and paradigms as well as chatbots.
- Develop & enhance applications that successfully meet business objectives / timelines
- Design, coding and testing independently in the agile development
- Collaborate with other development team members and external teams when needed
- Creating and consuming REST, JSON-based APIs
- Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong Java programming bakground
- Spring Ecosystem / Spring Boot
- REST api design and implementation
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
- Experience with distributed systems development
- Experience with messaging systems
- Experience with caching solutions
- Relational Database (MySQl, Oracle etc.)
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)
- Unit Testing, Integration testing and Automated testing
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of multi-threading
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sonia @ email@example.com ; 901-203-6195