Mobile Enterprise ArchitectiOS/Android
Greenwood Village, Colorado, US Greenwood Village, CO 00000
Job Title: Mobile Enterprise Architect–iOS/Android
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- As a member of the wireless engineering organization, you’ll be required to work in an agile team environment where professional respect and communication is key. Because we work on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- The Mobile Enterprise Architect will own the design, development, documentation, and troubleshooting of our Connection Manager and Analytics applications in addition to new technology projects involving iOS/Android.
- Develop the technical wireless strategy/roadmap to create innovative native mobile applications and backends for our customers.
- Develop an Architectural runway ahead of team sprints to eliminate roadblocks and enable successful delivery.
- Assist the mobile teams in identifying and managing dependencies with other teams, processes, and technologies.
- Coordinate with the mobile tech leads to define and adopt mobile development standards and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional team tech leads to define, communicate, and coordinate wireless software architectures.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in mobile technology.
- Analyze and understand impacts of new Operating System releases with Android and iOS.
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of best-in-class products needed to successfully implement new designs.
- Define, prioritize and manage the plans for addressing mobile technical debt.
- Support mobile teams in creating Proofs of Concept for new technologies and design patterns.
- Drive the development of enterprise test frameworks/software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
- Expert level experience with designing and delivering optimized native mobile apps in client-server architectures
- Strong design documentation and communication skills. Understanding for the Architectural Frameworks.
- Strong working experience with writing high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Expert level knowledge of industry best practices for design and implementation of mobile native applications and SDKs.
- Strong working experience with multiple of the following: Android SDK, Objective-C, Swift, Java, and Kotlin
- Expert level experience with mobile native technology and service integration development
- Experience building large scale, complex, iOS/Android applications optimized for performance
- Experience building test automation frameworks for mobile applications
- Project experience with enterprise in-house development focusing transactional business data processing and endpoint integrations
- Good understanding of OO Design, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Working experience and knowledge in TDD & BDD development practices
- Willingness to mentor and advise other engineering team members
Related Work Experience:
- 7+ years native mobile application development experience – iOS/Android
- 10+ years software development experience
- 5+ years web services development experience using REST, JSON, XML
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; Master’s preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sherman Elle