Foster City Foster City, CA 94404
Job Title: Model-N Expert
Location: Foster City CA - 94404
Duration: Long Term
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The Model N – GPM Technical Support Lead is responsible and accountable for supporting the Gilead Commercial Organization’s Business Operation and Contract Compliance stakeholders. The Support Lead should ensure smooth operation of the Model N – GPM system and all integration touchpoints with the eco-system. Effective partnership and teamwork with business partners, and all other Gilead IT service teams is a key success factor.
- General responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Work in the Application Support Operations (ASO) team as a hands-on Model N – GPM technical support lead that also manages other support team members
- Provide Model N – GPM technical expertise and Support Model N – GPM related operations
- Resolve technical environment issues
- Provide Build and release management in the Model N – GPM and related eco-system
- Provide design/operational documentation updates
- Support fixes related to all interfaces (jobs, dataflows) in Model N – GPM
- Fix integration issues between Model N and ODS
- Write (and test) complex SQL queries on the Model N – GPM data model to support Analytics teams and other ad-hoc business requests
- Assist with Data Conversion/clean-up activities
- Work with vendor (i.e. Model N) for issue resolution
- Write test scripts in HP QC, perform Model N – GPM patch related testing and also testing related to other initiatives, like product launches etc.
- Work as-needed with Model N – GPM, ODS, and other eco-system system managers and technical leads to resolve issues, errors, etc.
- Assist in supporting internal & external audits
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the Model N technology architecture, including the inter-operability of technologies, within the areas of contract compliance.
- Deep Technical and good functional working knowledge in all modules of Model N – GPM latest version
- The Support Lead should have deep experience with: o Model N – GPM technical architecture and related technologies (Salesforce, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, XML)
- Model N – GPM data model
- Typical candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, CS or other IT related major
- 6 or more years of experience in Model N, and contract compliance, government pricing domains
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com ; 678-250-9916