Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, US - 07417 Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Job Title: Molding Engineer
Location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, US - 07417
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 5+ years of experience in plastic injection moldings.
- Experience is process parameter developments.
- Experience in Medical manufacturing lines.
- Strong knowledge on Injection molding.
- Hands on experience in mold tooling and troubleshooting
- leading and managing Automated Manufacturing Equipments for manufacturing products.
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems, organize/detail the various functions, and translate those functions into clear and unambiguous technical specifications.
- Generates process documentation such as equipment specifications, operations procedures, technical drawings, process flow diagrams (PFDs), and piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs).
- Utilizes structured design and development processes (i.e. Design for Six Sigma, Design for Manufacturing/Assembly) for development of robust products and manufacturing processes. Applies Continuous Improvement (CI) and Six Sigma principles and techniques to achieve predictable product flow meeting Operation’s safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Interfaces with Operations, Quality, Procurement and Legal groups in the development of manufacturing, molding and packaging equipment.
- Manages complex projects to design, prototype, build and commercialize manufacturing process equipment. Initiates, plans, executes, monitors, controls, and brings these projects to closure.
- Applies engineering principles and interprets experimentation results to determine appropriate course of action. Organizes and executes technology sensing, research and development applicable to process automation, equipment, and manufacturing processes.
- Provides technical guidance and support to other functional groups for optimizing the current manufacturing processes
- Design and Manufacturing Skills
- Injection Molding and tooling
- Process Automation
- Project management
- SAP experience and Computer skills
- Product and package development
- Engineering Basics
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Knowledge about materials, processes
- Ability to learn and execute
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula