Job Title: Mortgage Closer
Location: Saint Louis Missouri, US - 63102
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 8+ Months
About Our Client: Our client is currently one of the one of the largest title companies. They provide title insurance, loan origination and servicing support, global title insurance policies and escrow services.
- Supporting real estate closing transactions by providing a high level of customer service and proactive communication with both internal and external customers including lenders, borrowers, notaries, vendors, attorneys and county offices. Utilizes working knowledge and expertise of mortgage loan documents and recording requirements at the various counties nationwide.
- Basic technical aptitude and knowledge of systems and tools.
- Identifies and escalates incorrect monetary amounts.
- Follow up with lender to request missing documents or information.
- Responds to lender closing inquires via inbox and/or integration system.
- Mortgage experience.
- Accountable for meeting hourly SLAs and time-sensitive production goals with accuracy and professionalism.
- Resolves closing issues that may impact signing and funding dates. Compiles documents for closing package including preparation of client documents, ATLA Settlement Statement, gathering of state specific forms, tax information and order payoffs.
- Identifies and resolves basic informational or clerical errors related to vesting, loan amount, payoff and taxes in a timely manner.
- Reviews loan documents for accuracy and completion to ensure CD balances with ALTA; follows up with lender if ATLA modifications are required. Calculates title fees, transfer taxes, recording fees and payoffs;
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Venessa Venepalli