Warwick, Rhode Island, US - 02886 Warwick, RI 02886
Job Title: Mortgage Closer
Location: Warwick, Rhode Island, US - 02886
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 + Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings
- The person in this role is responsible for preparing and reviewing documents for all loan types – commercial mortgages, credit cards, and commercial loans collateralized by securities.
- Assists in creating new loan checklists, updating rate changes on various loan systems and prepare documents for loans.
- Manage account and board new loans on various loan systems.
- Coordinate with portfolio managers and relationship managers on quality control of loan documentation.
- Collaborate with applicants, clients, staff and third parties – attorney, closing agents, vendors to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Ability to accurately proofread documents.
- Create loan documentation on Laser Pro.
- Must have Bachelors Degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience in credit card, mortgage and security loan processing.
- Knowledge of lending compliance regulations - Reg. Z, RESPA, truth in lending, Reg. B, HMDA are required.
- Should have knowledge of compliance in a banking environment, loan and revolving credit documentation.
- Should have Strong communication skills in both – verbal, written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter