Mortgage Foreclosure Specialist - Equity
Riverside, RI 02915
Job Title: Mortgage Foreclosure Specialist - Equity
Location: Riverside, RI - 02915
Job Type: 6 Months (higher possibility of extension)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for the completion of routine foreclosures, compliance with all state laws and investors, insurers, agency and company time frames.
- The person in this role is responsible for recommending timely foreclosure and write-down recommendations that are in compliance with all interagency guidance while also ensuring strict adherence to internal accounting and credit policy.
- Independently conduct equity analysis on non-performing loans under the prescribed guidelines of credit policy to evaluate and determine the economic feasibility of foreclosure.
- Responsible for initiating and monitoring the foreclosure of loans secured by real estate through designated law firms.
- Receives recommendations for foreclosure from collections and reviews to confirm equity position, risk of loss and opportunity for loss mitigation work outs and/or foreclosure.
- Review and approve the payment of delinquent taxes and HOA fees for portfolio loans based on client’s equity position and economic feasibility.
- Orders/recommends appraisals or inspections of properties, evaluates equity position and recommends bidding instructions for sheriff/foreclosure sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Should have 2-4 years of previous foreclosure and / or default related experience.
- Should have knowledge of basic collection, default and mortgage servicing concepts.
- Competency with Excel, MS Word and MS Access required.
- Should have Mortgage Servicing Platform (MSP) experience.
- Should have verbal and written communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Holly @ email@example.com ; 678-487-8579
Cindy @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9927
Ruby @ email@example.com ; 678-310-2897