Irving Irving, TX 75039
Job Title : Mortgage Indexer
Location : Irving, TX 75039
Duration : 4 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for assigning appropriate document headings to all closed loan documents delivered for loan purchase by correspondent lenders.
- Monitors each closing, credit, and collateral document image day-day by either confirming the predetermined document type assigned by the pre-classification program or coding the correct document.
- Participate in regular team meetings regarding trends, training, updates to policies and procedures with the feedbacks regarding the maintenance, quality improvement and pre-classification of program.
- High school diploma.
- One to two years or more experience working with closing and credit documents is required.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have strong computer skills and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa : email@example.com - 678-250-9926
Carter: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2371