Chicago Chicago, IL 60629
Job Title: Mulesoft-ESB
Location: Chicago, IL - 60629
About Our Client: Our Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries and serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- To manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards.
- Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls
- Raising risks| issues and escalation to senior management and customer
- To create all quality documents| collect metrics data and conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities.
- To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
- To ensure process improvement and compliance| and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Velma K @ Velmak@askstaffing.com - 678-310-2893