Mulesoft Lead Developer
Rosemont Rosemont, IL 60018
Job Title: Mulesoft Lead Developer
Location: Rosemont, IL : 60018
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- As a Mule soft Senior Developer He will implement APIs as per the design specification.
- He will build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process, and experience layers.
- He will also interpret requirements to develop Mule services and integrations in continuous integration/continuous deployment using Agile methodology.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities Participate in the design and delivery of our Mule projects on integration with customers/clients.
- Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and flows. Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications. Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming. Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Mac Wilson @ 678-298-7894 :firstname.lastname@example.org