Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Job Title: MySQL DBA
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5+ Months
About Our Client : Client is Regional claims administrator founded in 1969, and has grown into a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions with 21,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries. Through innovative product development, organic business development and strategic acquisitions, Clients offerings continue to evolve beyond claims processing to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims—client aim to simplify the process and reduce complexity, making it easy and effective for everyone involved.
Top Skill: MySQL, Oracle/ Progress, SQL
- Develops, implements and maintains the database system ensuring that the database environment is stable and capable of meeting ongoing business needs including logical and physical database design and implementation; structure testing of database designs, applications, and technology platform; security administration, backup and recovery planning; capacity planning; performance and tuning; research and evaluation of new tools and techniques.
- Develops, revises, and implements policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines to effectively administer the database environment.
- Plans and conducts structured testing of database designs to confirm functionality and performance.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience on MySQL, Oracle/ Progress, SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Clinton Saha