Emeryville Emeryville, CA 94608
Job Title: NOFO/NOFI Representative
Location: Emeryville, CA - 94608
Duration 3 Months Contract (Higher Possibility to Extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- The Representative will be responsible for patient demographic registration, visit creation, insurance registration, chart note scanning, correct DEP selection and pseudo code creation for coding work-queue population.
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating with various off-site departments, clinics and hospitals to ensure access to their computer systems for retrieval of appropriate documentation so charge codes can be abstracted from chart notes for billing.
- Deals regularly with complex policy and procedural issues that involve contract compliance with regard to HMO and PPO payers.
- Should conform to all client and government HIPAA policies and procedures.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have a high school diploma with 1-2 years patient registration experience.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree and experience in Epic software.
- Should work fluently in Excel.
- Should have knowledge of patient registration and insurance verification experience in payor websites.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372
Carter @ email@example.com - 678-203-2371