Plano Plano, TX 75023
Job Title: Network Architect
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75023
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Demonstrated ability to design and deploy secure and highly available network solutions
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, resiliency in the face of continual change, and ability to handle high demands
- Strong skills in at least one scripting (such as Python)
- CCIE, CCDE, or CCDP Certifications
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and after hours work. Must be periodically on call for after-hours support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
One Network Architect For Designing And Implementation Project:
- Experienced with SD-WAN deployment on Meraki/Viptela/Silverpeak
- Must have 5 – 7 years of experience on Routing protocols
- Excellent communication skills as engineer will be facing customer on daily basis
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Install hardware such Cisco Routers, Meraki firewalls etc.
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Analyze, engineer, and execute software functions.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for project.
- Manage technology vendors.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Ram Manturu
Phone: +1 678-487-8570