St. Louis, Missouri, US - 63044 or Atlanta, Georgia, US Atlanta, GA 00000
Job Title: Network/Data Engineer
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, US - 63044 or Atlanta, Georgia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Years
- Project based work in a team environment
- Cisco CCNA and/or Juniper JNCIA certification
- Experience in new build configuration on JunOS, IOS, IOS-XR, Arista EOS
- Cloud computing / Whitebox
- Ethernet/L1 Troubleshooting
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the interoperability between Cisco and Juniper Layer 3 Platform, through the use of alarm and ticket systems, individual designed customized scripts, customer notification, and Business Partner escalations.
- Responsible for deploying new routers, switches, and trunk capacity as well as configuring them.
- Responsibilities include providing real time in-depth analysis and real time trouble resolution of incidents associated with the CISCO, Juniper, and associated Operations Support Systems, and Data Communications Network Technology platforms.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities