Network Data Engineer
Papillion Papillion, NE 68046
Job Title: Network Data Engineer
Location: Papillion, NE - 68046
Duration: 6+ months
About Our client: Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Must have Data Centre Exp.
- While working in ENS DC, our job duties at a very high level are to maintain the fleet of network devices. Maintaining the fleet requires to monitor, react, respond, troubleshoot,
- and fix the alerts, alarms, and issues in various network devices including but not limited to Cisco, Juniper, Arista, HP, Force10 switches and routers. With the huge number of devices
- customer in datacenters, over time fans, power supplies, optics, cables and sometime whole devices fail. ENS DC Team job is to identify what pieces and parts have failed, and then
- fix or replace those parts to ensure the network devices run optimally and redundantly.
- Another piece of maintaining the fleet is troubleshooting links between network devices.
- Many types of errors can occur on a link and it’s our job to identify if there is an issue,
- then troubleshoot the issue to find the root cause, fix the issue, document what we have
- fixed and make sure asset databases are updated.
- Install large-scale production and corporate network infrastructure including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport equipment.
- Physically troubleshoot various network components on network infrastructure including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport equipment.
- Provide onsite network support and expertise for all teams on the local data center.
- Liaison for remote networking teams.
- Verify capacity, draining traffic, suppressing alarms before replacing; optics, line cards, sup cards.
- Troubleshooting network link/device/configuration issues, isolating the problem, fixing the problem.
- Creating new RMA requests through OEM vendors for both replacement devices, as well as obtaining technical assistance when troubleshooting devices.
- Tracking, maintaining and updating asset inventory of defective and replacement parts.
- Troubleshoot, tracing , looping links to locate the physical issue.
- Tracing and isolating cables through patch panels.
- Testing and cleaning fiber optic cables, and optical interfaces.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Andy Banooth - firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2366