Houston, Texas, US - 77001 Houston, TX 77001
Job Title: Network Data
Location: Houston, Texas, US - 77001
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Should have at least 6-7 years of minimum relevant experience in managing Cisco/Juniper Infrastructure.
- Technical/Functional Skills must.
- Manage and Troubleshoot Layer 2 and Layer 3 Datacentre (DC) network infrastructure
- Manage and Troubleshoot switch network configured with MST, RPVST, Ether-channel, Dot1Q Trunking, Pruning, etc
- Knowledge on OTV & ACI is mandate.
- Manage and Troubleshoot complex enterprise routing with MPLS, BGP, OSPF and QoS
- Handle and troubleshoot Cisco NEXUS switches (5000, 7000, 6000 , 9000 series) configured with VDC, VPC, FEX , OTV
- Handle and Troubleshoot DC setup with VPN (DMVPN, L2L and AnyConnect) tunnels configured on Cisco Routers and ASA boxes- Cisco ASR 1000 Service Aggregation routers, 4000 ISR Gen
- Added advantages.
- Cisco WAN Accelerator (WAAS)
- Handle and troubleshoot Cisco load balancing solutions F5 Load Balancer
- Experience on firewalls.
- Hands on experience over Cisco ACS or ISE
- Should know about ACI and SDWAN technologies. It will be added advantage if working experience.
- CCNA Must and CCNP preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones