San Diego San Diego, CA 92101
Job Title: Network Data
Location: SAN Diego,CA - 92101
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Lead & Manage Networks team - L3
- Good in Cisco Technologies
- Routing & Switching, Cisco Nexus experience.
- Experience in designing & handling Datacenters.
- F5 Load Balancers deployment & configuration
- WAN Acceleration (Preferable Cisco/Riverbed)
- Manage & troubleshoot Cisco Wireless Infrastructure
- Manage & troubleshoot GSLB environment (Cisco & F5)
- Understanding of SSL integration across technologies, understanding/experience with PKI technology
- Secondary Skillset
- Hands on with Cisco Voice infrastructure
- Making recommendations for SIPs
- Added advantage would be if the person has Cisco Video experience as well.
- Conduct & Lead weekly, monthly & quarterly meetings with Client
- Manage Networks Tracker & ensure timely delivery of tasks
- Reporting & recommendations on various aspects of networks (design recommendations, on errors, utilization, QoS etc)
- Soft Skills & Client Handling Skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Theon V @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-834-0530,