Network Data L2 Engineer
Dallas Dallas, TX 75201
Job Title: Network Data L2 Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX - 75201
Duration: 6 + months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- In-depth knowledge on designing & implementing data networks on Cisco, Alcatel & Aruba devices.
- MUST HOLD A CCNP CERTIFICATION
- Knowledge of Cisco networks including switches and routers (IOS & Nexus), core/distribution/access hierarchy, wireless network
- Knowledge of networking protocols, including BGP, QoS, IPsec & SSL VPNs, DNS, DHCP
- Good knowledge & troubleshooting skills on Traffic Engineering, QoS & Policing etc
- Experience on managing & configuring Cisco and F5 load balancers.
- Experience in Optical Fiber core network (DWDM, CWDM, SONET) configurations & troubleshooting
- Expertise & knowledge on different network management software.
- Knowledge on WAN bandwidth compression & application acceleration devices & technology.
- Basic knowledge on Cisco and Palo Alto firewalls
- Deploy & troubleshoot Cisco Routers, Switches, Optical network devices
- Add & manage new devices discovered in Network Management systems
- Ability to manage complex, high-impact projects, including schedule and risk assessment
- Good knowledge in Capacity planning & Performance management
- Experience in deploying network infrastructure in datacenter environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Acts as point of contact for all service delivery issues/ pending work/ escalations
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Oswald Smith @ Oswalds@askstaffing.com ; 678-279-8101