Network Data L2
Littlerock Littlerock, AR 72002
Job Title: Network Data L2
Location: Littlerock, Arkansas, US - 72002
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 3+ years progressively responsible experience in network engineering/architecture
- Experience working on teams that is responsible for large scale distributed IP Network
- Hands on experience on High end Switches (Cisco Nexus7K,5K,2K, Cisco 6500, 4500, 3750, 2900 Series, HP switches) and Routers (Cisco Platform).
- Experience of consolidated networks (voice / video / data) and associated management technologies (QoS, (Cisco), Traffic Shaping and WAN Acceleration (Riverbed)
- Detailed knowledge of network concepts and protocols such as EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, STP, HSRP, Load Balancing, and WAN Acceleration.
- Knowledge and experience of the following vendor’s technologies (from): Cisco, HP, Riverbed, F5 , Infoblox, Aruba
- In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching technologies like STP, VTP, Multicast, QOS
- Experience with monitorin and troubleshooting tools like Solar winds, Wireshark.
- Good understanding of Incident and Change Management procedures.
- Excellent time management and communications skills, ability to work with remote teams, without day to day supervision
- Certifications are desirable, including CCNA & CCNP.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Lina Mitnasala