Network Engineer - II
Cary Cary, NC 27513
Job Title : Network Engineer - II
Location : Cary, NC
Duration : 09 Months of Contract (Potential to Extend)
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Candidate will focus on Network Architecture, Cloud Networking, and Software Defined WAN technologies
- Must provide optimal and innovative solutions for global customers.
- Candidate will be responsible for proactive client engagement at all client levels, technology lifecycle development, and planning.
- Candidate needs to design, implement and support solutions involving, but not limited to, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP, Data Analytics, Security, and Virtual (e.g.; Virtualization, SDN, NFV) technologies
- Must analyze, evaluate, and communicate network capacity and performance with the objective of driving improvements to customer's network.
- Candidate needs to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Candidate will be responsible for ad-hoc supervision of a team for specific projects, resource management, process documentation, and peer mentoring.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining customer network documentation such as solution design document, record of change, and network diagrams.
- Will need to provide 4th level incident support for customers.
- Candidate will be responsible for presentations and demonstrations related to technology, process, or client solutions.
- Candidate requires ownership of design and critical issues, creative thinking, and problem resolution skills.
- Candidate will be responsible for the protection of client customer proprietary network information and client information assets and act as strong communicator internally and externally directed at clients and third parties
- Candidate must have understanding of IT architecture design and development (TOGAF, ITIL, CCAr, DCUCD, MCSE Platform & Infrastructure, CITA-x, CISSP, CQS, or equivalent)
- Candidate must have experience with and strong understanding of complex network and data center/cloud infrastructures (CCNA, CCDP, CCNP, CCIE, or equivalent)
- Candidate must have proven experience with complex TDM/IP voice architecture, SIP, SBCs (Sonus/Oracle) and contact centre applications (Cisco, Avaya, Genesis, Nice), and load Balancers (F5, et al.) (CCNx Collaboration, Linux/Unix OS, SSCA SIP, Sonus and Oracle Implementation Specialist, Avaya CIS/CSS, MCSE Communication/Productivity, Active Directory, DNS/LDAP, or equivalent)
- Must have understanding of IP-related protocols with emphasis on MPLS/BGP VPNs, BGP, OSPF, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, SNMP, DNS and FTP
- Minimum AA degree or equivalent
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Hank Rajguru @ email@example.com - 678-487-8569
Eric Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9914