Network Engineer - III
Branchburg Branchburg, NJ 08876
Job Title : Network Engineer – III
Location : Branchburg-NJ
Duration : 12 Months of Contract (Potential to extend)
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Selected candidate will support the Core Network Engineering team with responsibilities in the South Central and South East Markets.
- Candidate will assist with and perform engineering responsibilities for one or more COINs and work closely with the Capacity Planning, Design and Operations teams to implement our strategic technology goals and transition to the eNSE platform.
- Candidate will be work to support client’s strategic technology goals including the ongoing migration of core elements to eNSE and the onboarding of VCP tenants. You will work collaboratively with existing team members to meet team goals.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of MPLS and BGP protocols
- Candidate will be responsible for Interaction with design and architecture teams developing future networks.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing network configurations from design models and templates.
- Candidate will work with cross functional teams to ensure new networks are built, migrated and decommissioned
- Candidate will work on engineering and deploying directional networks for Intelligent Edge, including but not limited to: SAP ENSE Fabric, Access ENSE fabric, ISP, NNI and Core connectivity.
- Candidate will be responsible for building networks for interconnection to VCP platforms for growth, capacity and expansion.
- Candidate will have to work with underlay and overlay controllers for network creation, network modeling, and network deployments. Leveraging plugins for network deployments across multiple virtualized OS environments.
- Engineer network solutions with a strong interaction with PNF and VNF applications teams.
- Candidates must have experience in MPLS Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Candidates must have experience in configuring routers, switches and related network equipment. Preferably: Cisco Carrier Routing Systems (CRS), Cisco Network Convergence System (NCS), ASR 9K, ISR 3945, Nexus 3K, 7K, 9K, Juniper MX-480, MX-960. Operating Systems: IOS, XR-IOS, NX-OS, JunOS.
- Candidates must have solid understanding of Networking specific technologies: IPV6, L2VPN, L3VPN, OSPFv3, MPBGP, QOS/Traffic Engineering, MPLS (LDP & TDP) and VRFs
- Any cloud and scripting experience i.e. Linux, Openstack, Python, automation, virtualization is a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent data networking and telecommunications service experience. Cisco CCNP or CCIE
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Hank Rajguru @email@example.com - 678-487-8569
Eric Smith @firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9914