Network Engineer - Routing
Frisco Frisco, TX 75034
Job Title: Network Engineer - Routing
Location: Frisco, TX - 75034
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- A technocrat with over 14+ years experience in Network Design, Implementation, Management, Project Management, Transition of Network services, Transition of Network Services and Networking Operations / Planning.
- Comprehensive understanding of client’s needs for the proper management and delivery of projects.
- Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
- Comprehensive understanding of networking concepts pertaining to LAN and WAN and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
- Have extensive experience in Network administration and providing end-to-end business solutions based on convergence technologies.
- Maintained and implement various Hardware Systems for IOS devices such as CISCO Router 1700 -1800-2600-2800-3600-3700-3800-7200,ASR 1002F Cisco Switches 2950, 2960, 3500, 4948, 6500 Nortel switches 325-8300 Dlink switch 1024-3226, XR12000, ASR 1000
- Maintained and implement various Hardware Systems for NX-OS devices such as Nexus 7k (Chassis with 4, 9, 10 Slot modules and SUP2E), 5k( 5548P, 5548UP), ,2k (2232TM, 2232TM-E), 9K ACI and NON ACI mode.
- Strong Hands on WAN Technology, Data Center Architecture, Routing and Switching.
- Creation of Network Design such as HLDs, LLDs and Configuration for Network Transformation.
- Planning and Deployment of large scale sites.
- Planning and Lead Large scale of Network Transitions for offshore.
Network Monitoring Tools
- HP Open View NNM, OVPI, PRTG, WhatsUP Gold, CA eHealth system, Service Pilot, NETSHOT, Cacti.
Network Audit Tools
- RAT, Nipper, Nesses.
Service Desk Tool:
- HP Open View Service Desk, Remedy Tool.
IP Management Tools
- VitalQIP, WEBMIN, DNSon Demand.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127