Plano Plano, TX 75023
Job Title : Network Engineer/Architect
Location : Plano, TX (Try local who can join immediately) - 75023
Duration : 12 Months
About Our Client:
Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security Internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
- Experience with cloud services, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft
- In-depth expertise with TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- A commitment to best practices. We’ll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists, and more
- You like being part of a team and enjoy working with other smart engineers.
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the complicated technical decisions.
- You’re open to good ideas, wherever they come from.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
- BS in Electric Engineering or Computer Science. Industry certifications, 5+ years system administration in a complex data center environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com - 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377