Charlotte Charlotte, NC 28269
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC 28269
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
A successful candidate will meet all of these requirements:
- 8+ years industry experience in one or more of the following technical domains:
- Service Provider routing
- Large scale enterprise routing and switching
- Data Center networking and Telco Cloud
- Expert level and hands-on knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS technologies – RSVP, LDP, L3 VPN and L2VPN is required.
- Expert level and hands-on knowledge of SDN environments including Overlay protocols and technologies such as VXLAN, EVPN and their tunneling technologies is required.
- Virtualization, storage, x86 compute, and other non-networking data center technologies
- In-depth understanding of product features, use cases, positioning, and configuration in many of the following products or product categories:
- Juniper MX Series routers, Cisco ASR9000, CRS
- Juniper EX or QFX switches, Cisco Nexus switches, or Arista switches
- Open Networking switch hardware (white box) and related software (Cumulus, BigSwitch, Pica8)
- OpenStack (RedHat, Mirantis, or Ubuntu) or VMware vSphere
- Linux operating system knowledge including KVM; NFV concepts
- SDN overlay technologies including Contrail Networking, Nuage, or NSX.
- OpenFlow, Open Daylight, or related technologies
- Knowledge of merchant silicon technologies (Trident, Tomahawk, Jericho, etc…)
- JNCIE, CCIE or RHCE certification is preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4127