Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA - 98052
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 2 – 4 Years of relevant experience in networking technologies
- Ability to meet federal government security screening(CJIS) requirements is required for this role.
- Federal security requirements require applicant to verify US Citizenship and may require one or more of the following depending on the role: specialized background check, fingerprinting or government personnel security including ITAR.
- Willingness to work in 24X7 shifts.
- In-depth experience with TCP/IP and packet sniffers
- Sound understanding of L2 switching L3 traffic forwarding
- Strong working experience on Cisco / Juniper / F5 / Arista platforms
- Understanding of MPLS, L3VPNs and VRFs, STP, HSRP, CDP, UDLD
- Working knowledge of BGP, OSPF
- Ability to debug protocol issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The individual will need to respond to high priority incidents, troubleshoot with engineers from various other groups, gather and provide forensic data for security based incidents, and create post-mortem documentation when needed.
- Identify incident patterns and drive for problem resolution
- BS/MS or related equivalent experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra@ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4129