San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94016
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94016
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Strong knowledge of Routing & Switching – 10+ years’ experience in this area. With 3+ Years in Network Engineering
- Strong knowledge of BGP ( including route reflectors), OSPF Routing Protocols & VRF/ Routing Instance
- Configuring and troubleshooting 802.1Q VLAN trunking
- Configuring and troubleshooting L2 domains with PVST+ and 802.1w with 802.1s for rapid Spanning Tree, and Ether channel using LACP ,PAGP & HSRP FHRP protocols
- Configuring and troubleshooting Multi-VRF Enterprise network
- Configuring and troubleshooting LAN Switching including Cisco Catalyst/ Nexus family of blades and switches.
- Configuring and troubleshooting IPSEC site-to-site VPNs
- Desirable: Hands-on experience in configuring and monitoring network equipment, including Cisco WAN routers, LAN switches, SNMP managers, and protocol analyzers.
- Desirable: Experience in Junos Switching Platform.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mike Padige @ email@example.com - 678-203-2368