Network Operations Technician II
Parsippany, New Jersey, US Parsippany, NJ 7054
Job Title: Network Operations Technician II
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- The team at our Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for 24x7 monitoring the nationwide client fixed and wireless network.
- The objective of this group and ultimately this position is to capture lessons learned on network outages and develop solutions to improve process, tools and performance to reduce repeatable outages.
- This role requires a detail-oriented and disciplined candidate.
- Your primary focus will be to handle surveillance and troubleshooting of our cutting-edge voice and data technologies to provide national visibility of network outages for CORE, RAN, VAS, DATA & IP services, paying particular attention to self-inflicted outages.
- You will mine various systems for data analysis, conduct conference calls to help identify process issues that lead to network outages, and provide statistics and lessons learnt from past outages, to recommend changes to mitigate future risks.
- CCNA preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter