Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - II
Tempe, AZ 85283
Job Title : Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - II
Location : Tempe AZ 85283
Duration : 12 Months
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Selected candidate supports Network Engineering and Implementation, leveraging 3rd Party consultants to maximize the number of new modification projects successfully leased and Zoned.
- Real Estate Specialist will be an independent starter with experience driving projects to completion, managing on-line systems, and interfacing with Project Management, Construction and Regulatory teams.
- Worker must demonstrate professionalism by promptly responding to email and phone calls, participating in meetings, identifying and clearly explaining issues, and proposing solutions.
- Adherence to documented standards and procedures is essential.
- Candidate to interpret and understand policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third parties.
- Work involves in resolve issues as they arise by interfacing with Landlords, government agencies, and property managers.
- Need to have minimum 3 years working in Real Estate site acquisition in a Wireless Telecommunication environment.
- Looking for candidates who are local to AZ/NM region
- Expert knowledge of computers including MS Office, and Google Suites required.
- Preferred experience in contract management or project management.
- Should have knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts.
- Associate's degree required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Hank Rajguru @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8569
Sam Kumar @ email@example.com ; 678-203-2373