Network Security Consultant
San Diego San Diego, CA 92154
Job Title: Network Security Consultant
Location: San Diego CA 92154
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL and HTTP Proficient with other Layer 7 protocols such as SMTP, FTP, RSYNC, SSH, etc.
- Experience with Python is a major plus. Extensive experience with black box and white box testing.
- Prior experience understanding and working with various proxies such as forward proxy, reverse proxy, etc. is a must.
- Experience with testing of URL re-writing engines such as SSL VPN etc. is a big plus
- Familiar with latest technologies such as HTML5, JSON, XML.
- Experience developing enterprise-class security products such Web Firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc. is a major plus
- Prior experience testing security features such as DLP, Encryption, etc. a big plus.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning/problem solving skills BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583