Network Security Engineer - II
Ashburn Ashburn, VA 20147
Job Title : Network Security Engineer - II
Location : Ashburn, VA
Duration : 03 Months of Contract (Potential to Extend)
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world
As an Operations Engineer– IAM Operations to support strategic Commercial and Federal clients across the region support clients using our various Identity & Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solutions.
- The candidate, working with peers in APAC and EMEA, will be responsible for day to day activities in the US Support, Operations for IAM as part of a global 24x7 follow the sun operational organization within a highly skilled and experienced engineering group.
- Candidate working will be Member of team of engineers responsible for service support/maintenance for Identity and Access Management technologies in both a managed and non-managed services environment with focus on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Candidate will be working as part of follow the sun shift team
- Will be responsible for participation in on-call coverage schedule.
- Needs to serve as an escalation point for customers in the resolution of routine and medium complex customer issues.
- Candidate must have 2-6 years of technical level experience in a Managed Service or Cloud Environment.
- Must have SANS and/or CISSP certification(s) in good standing, an advantage.
- Candidate must have experience in Linux and Windows; web integration; Web Application Servers; Java; basic DBA management;
- Must have understanding of Security and relating technologies.
- Candidate must submit to a criminal & financial background check.
- Must be eligible to obtain US Govt Clearance
- Even better if you have Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and related products.
- Even better if you have RestAPIs and Web Development Languages
- LDAP (Active Directory, Sun ONE)
- Apache/Tomcat is a plus.
- Candidate should have PHP, shell scripting.
- Hardware Security Modules
- Candidate should have working knowledge on secured networking protocols and networking.
- X.509, PKCS, OCSP, SSL, S/MIME, IPsec, LDAP.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in technology.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Hank Rajguru @ email@example.com - 678-487-8569
Eric Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9914