Network Security Engineer - II
Branchburg Branchburg, NJ 08876
Job Title : Network Security Engineer - II
Location : Branchburg, NJ
Duration : 30 Months of Contract (Potential to extend)
About Client: Lead efforts to provide network security designs, solutions, deployment strategies, and technical documentation for the client IP Security Networks in our various MSCs and Network Equipment Centers. Participate in design discussions with Planning and Design Teams to design new secured network segments and transport systems security policies for these locations.
- Candidate will be responsible for analyzing data flows and designing firewall policies that support application requirements, adhere to client security practices, and meet project timelines. Responsible for analyzing firewall change requests and integrating changes into existing firewall policies, while maintaining security standards.
- He will Lead efforts to create new MSC and Network Equipment Center security designs based on current business needs, capacity increases, customer growth, directional platforms and emerging technology releases.
- Candidate will Lead forums and projects on the above and work with other Security, Transport Systems, and CDS teams to discuss and solicit feedback on the designs, standards and implementation approaches.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to other members of the Security team.
- He will be responsible for developing and maintaining security documentation and standards documents, as required.
- He will be responsible for providing higher tier technical support to Operation teams on all security related networking issues specifically in a virtual cloud environment.
- Juniper SRX 5800 & 3600 platform
- Juniper NetScreen Manager
- Juniper Network Security Manager
- F5 Big IP platform
- F5 AFM
- F5 Big IQ Management
- Red Hat Linux
- Candidate must have 3-5 year experience with managing firewall rules/policy in a large scale environment
- He must have General networking knowledge and strong troubleshooting skills
- Candidate must be familiar with packet capture tools (TCPdump/Wireshark)
- Juniper ISG/SRX Hardware and Junos SPACE
- F5 Big-IP AFM (Advanced Firewall Module) and Big-IQ
- IDS and IDP concepts
- Access Control Lists (ACL) concepts
- Routing Protocols (OSPF & BGP)
- Candidate must have Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent data security and networking experience required specifically in a Wireless Service Provider environment.
Hank Rajguru @ email@example.com - 678-487-8569;
Eric Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9914