Network Security Engineer
Denver Denver, CO 80219
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Denver, CO - 80219
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- At least 6+ years of work experience on the Network and Security.
- Firewall: Hands on experience on Checkpoint and Cisco ASA
- Management Tools: Knowledge on Checkpoint MDM and Infoblox.
- VPN: Has worked on VPN technologies. SSL VPN and site to site VPN. Pulse secure SSL VPN is desirable.
- Load balancers: Should have load balancers knowledges. F5 is desirable.
- Routing/ Switching: Knowledge on routing and switching technologies which includes. VRRP, HSRP, Dynamic and Static routing, VLANs, VRF and Port channels etc.
- Auditing: From the firewall rule Engineer should be able to trace connection end to end. Analyse services on that connection etc.
- English Proficiency: Good in English communication. Successful completion and pass of IELTS or equivalent.
- Knowledge on ITIL tools Remedy and ServiceNow
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127