Network Security Engineer
Lincoln, Nebraska, US - 68501 Lincoln, NE 68501
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, US - 68501
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 8+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- >7 Years of total IT experience with significant experience in managing group of professional to deliver IT Security services for client based environment.
Type Of Experience:
- Candidate must be good with Palo Alto, Cisco firewalls and Multi-Domain Security Management
- Team Management and managing IT Security service deliverables
- Experience should include security policy development, security education, Network Penetration testing, Application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Knowledge of IT Security technologies, Operating Systems, Database, routing and switching, and endpoint security solutions
- Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., ISO 17799/27002), rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentially (e.g., FERPA) and desktop, server, Application, database, Network security principals for risk identification and analysis.
- Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
- Identifies, isolates and resolves network security problems
- Experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Certification are advantage
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills. Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
- Palo Alto policy management (making changes to the ACLs, Objects, policies)
- ASA policy management (making changes to the ACLs, Objects, policies)
- Expertise in Site-to-Site VPN.
- Upgrading Palo Alto & ASA firewall versions or installing hot fixes to mitigate bugs in current software versions.
- Exposure to Juniper, Netoptics, Checkpoint, Palo Alto & Cisco products.
- Certifications in IT Security will be preferred (CISCO CCIE security)
- Certification like CISSP will be an added advantage
Areas Of Responsibility:
- Lead IT security projects
- Lead the effort of developing security component build plans (Security technology, operations, Management) to support the construction of security architecture, ensuring that it meets the requirements of the agreement and adheres to the implementation guidelines.
- Developing and delivering client as well operational reports as per defined schedules.
- Design, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and rules.
- Lead routine risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Servicing as point of contact for Technical and administrative escalations.
- Provide assistance to Technical architects on development of IT security solutions by interfacing with client and communication requirements.
- Managing all People management and administrative operations.
- Liaise with Client senior management of all service discussions.
- Train and/or mentor other team members, peers and client as appropriate.
- Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones