Network Security Engineer
Reston, Virginia, US Reston, VA 20190
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Reston, Virginia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- 10+ Years of IT Experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in network security specifically DMZ network and Proxy Servers
- IP Routing OSPF, BGP and EIGRP and
- Excellent experience on Check Point firewall software and hardware
- Experience on Cisco Routing & Switching Platforms - Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS
- Campus / WAN Design Architectures, and related
- Network Proxies
- Experience working with information security practices, software, and hardware.
- Experience with Agile and NetDevOps tools and process
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP
- Automation experience (Python, Ansible)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities