Pleasanton Pleasanton, CA 94566
Job Title : Network Security
Location : Pleasanton, California, US - 94566
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6 Months.
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Share the profile which demonstrate working experience in WAF (Web Application Firewall ) and scripting skills, which is what client are particularly looking for. asking for client needs network security profiles that shows WAF and scripting experience..
- Sr. Network Security Engineer, member of the Security Engineering and Operations (SecOps) team within GapTech Information Security, reporting to Director of Network Security.
- GapTech InfoSec is the global information security function for Gap Inc. inclusive of all Gap Inc.’s brands.
- In this role, as part of network security engineering & operations team will work on meeting network security governance requirements, design & engineer network security solutions , operate & maintain network security tools, capabilities and solutions that ensure the protection of Gap Inc. information assets.
- Governance oversight includes maintaining compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR & SOX) as well as Gap Inc.
- Information Security policies, standards, and network security best practices.
- Design, implement and support Network Security solutions / services while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style, ensuring infrastructure / application services are designed and implemented to the highest security standards
- Engages with other Product Teams in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues, incident management as related to Network Security Architecture @ Gap.
- Implement, and maintain network security policy, standards, and procedures. Define network security best practices policies & governance for both enterprise and stores environments.
- Takes active ownership in identifying and recommending solution / services improvements. Drives an excellent customer experience with each engagement.
- Build, maintain, and support enterprise production systems with a business mindset, keeping an eye towards simplicity, reliability, maintainability, scalability, extensibility, performance, and minimum downtime
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Strong technical acumen and experience leading the enablement of security solutions in the areas of virtualization, local-area networks (LANs), wireless networks and Cloud.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- *(Important) In-depth hands-on experience working with Network & Network Security technologies, including IP routing / routing protocols ( i.e. BGP, OSPF), Firewalls (PaloAlto, Juniper SRX), Akamai WAF, JNPR Pulse secure, IPsec VPN and understanding of broader security related technologies.
- Good understanding of privacy and compliance standards i.e. PCI & GDPR
- Experience with cloud technologies and concepts ( Prefer Azure & Oracle)
- Experience in scripting i.e Python,and PowerShell, etc…is a plus
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, M.I.S., or technology field. In lieu of degree all relevant work experience, skill and certifications will be considered.
- Possess one or more advanced professional security certifications related to chosen discipline (PAN, Azure / AWS)
Reach Out To A Recruiter:
Recruiter : Mukesh Sharma
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 678-785-3381