Network Security SME / Architect
Long Island City Long Island City, NY 11101
Job Title: Network Security SME / Architect
Location: Long Island City, New York, US - 11101
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Must have 10+ years of experience in design and implementation of multiple security technologies.
- The Security SME is responsible for hands-on design, engineer, configure and integrate system security solutions that provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation to meet stated security control objectives.
- Exposure in defining security solutions for multi-tier cloud-based solution on Azure & AWS.
- Work closely with security architecture and engineering team to understand goals, determine security requirements, to design, and implement application and data security solutions to meet business objectives, IT strategic initiatives, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Lead effort in identifying threats and recommending best practice solutions to integrate Cybersecurity Controls that meet client requirements.
- Understand customer’s technical requirements and map those to a technical solution.
- Demonstrate technical skills as an individual and coordinate with team members
- Work under the guidance of team leader and cooperate in all aspects.
- Ability to propose, learn and deploy new security products as needed
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems.
- Ability to work with different teams and interact with technical and business Owner Associates across the Enterprise
- Monitor, investigate, and report on suspicious phishing attempts
- Review trending and other data relative to authentication analytics and respond, contain, escalate, investigate, and coordinate mitigation of security events relative to anomalies detected.
- Interface with various teams such as management, architecture, applications, engineering, deployment, and operations on a regular basis
- Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is desired.
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture and/or infrastructure architecture best practices, frameworks, etc.
- Technical expertise required on.
- Firewall – Palo Alto, Cisco
- Cloud Security – Azure & AWS
- Antivirus – Sentinel One / understanding on any next gen Antivirus
- Splunk, CyberArk, SecureAuth IDP, Gigamon TAP, Proofpoint email security.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Ram Manturu
Phone: +1 678-487-8570