Network Voice (Cisco)
Omaha, Nebraska, US - 68007 Omaha, NE 68007
Job Title: Network Voice (Cisco)
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, US - 68007
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Hands on experience planning, designing, implementing, configuration and troubleshooting experience on VoIP solutions such as Cisco UC product line, including Unified Communications Manager and Unity Connection.
- Hands on experience in configuring H323, MGCP and SIP voice gateways.
- Experience in troubleshooting H323, MGCP and SIP voice gateway traces.
- Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise voice communications network. This includes the installation, maintenance, and management of all voice equipment such as voice servers, gateways, PBX switches, phones, circuits, wiring, servers, backup systems, voice network management and diagnostic tools, etc.
- Troubleshoot unified communication issues, create functional and technical design documentation and establish standards to correspond to engineering specifications and industry best practices.
- Partners with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementation, optimization, security and ongoing management. Safeguarding overall technical capabilities, stability and performance.
- Administer Cisco Communication Manager, Unity Connection, Contact Center Express as well as related network hardware and software.
- Ability to prepare as-built documentation, operating instructions and procedures. Problem source identify and resolve user and system telephony issues.
- Works independently or as a team member to plan, develop, implement, and support voice systems.
- Ownership of implementation and support of technical designs
- Work closely with project management to ensure timelines are met with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Communicate deviances from plan/scope to ensure projects stay on track
- Follow change process and implement accordingly.
- Produce and maintain all necessary technical documentation. Guarantee all work activity is accurately documented.
- Observe the design, programming and application standards as setup by the company. Including compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Safeguard performance, capacity, availability, and quality of the voice environment monitoring for emerging incidents and initiate preventative action.
- Involved in planning, implementing, and supporting new or existing complex collaboration systems including Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Contact Center Express
- Candidate will support system administration, hands-on operational tasks, system design, engineering and consultation for the Cisco UC environment.
- Work closely with business and technology counterparts to understand enterprise objectives and their impact on UC network infrastructure.
- Primarily responsible for configuration and administration of Cisco unified communications and telephony systems.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones