Network Voice Engineer/Admin
Louisville Louisville, KY 68501
Job Title: Network Voice Engineer/Admin
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Louisville, Kentucky - 40201 or Houston, CO, 80651 or Des Moines, IA 50301 and Lincoln, NE 68501 (Anyone location you can apply)
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The position will be responsible to service and maintain the Nortel Blue PBX and Cisco Call Manager infrastructure.
- Provide administration and support for telecom service requests received via service tickets and performs, installs, moves, adds, and changes (IMAC), handling moderately complex issues.
- Configures, deploys, tests, maintains, monitors, and troubleshoots telecommunications network components
- Hands on experience terminating on BIX with tools & using telephone butt set
- Responsibilities extend to secondary systems such as Call Pilot voicemail, Symposium, Contact Center Express, voicemail system, NORTEL 81C PBX and AVAYA VOIP systems; Call Express voicemail system.
- Knowledge of Cisco Communication Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection, IM & Presence, UCCX, Cisco Jabber, and Expressway products.
- Managing cisco phones & voice mail boxes
- Troubleshooting skills with of CS1000E PBX and associated system elements
- Troubleshooting skills with CS1000E, Sig Servers, Network Routing Server, Sip Proxy Server, and MAS Media Server
- Experience supporting and maintaining PRI or SIP voice connections for both PBX environments
- Expert troubleshooting skills for service provider PRI circuits.
- Experience on supporting wireless devices and activation of those devices
- Expert understanding of IP data, voice, and video networking concepts and systems is preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 732-307-9852