Network Voice L3
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94112
Job Title: Network Voice L3
Location: San Francisco, California, US - 94112
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Cisco Unified Call Manager , Unity connection and Presence server configuration and troubleshooting ,
- Voice Gateway /SRST configuration and troubleshooting
- Session Border Controller /Audio Codes configuration and troubleshooting
- Siemen Legacy (HiCom 300H) , VOIP(Hipath-4000) and Xpression enterprise solution
- SIP, MGCP and H.323 gateways.
- UCCX 8.0 and 9.0 for IMAC’s
- Basic scripting knowledge of UCCX 8.0 & 9.0
- Good in Communication skill
- Good Technical bridge drive skill
- UCCX and ProCenter Contact Center Solution
- Verint , Callibrio configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Customization of contact center reporting
- Wallboard integration
- Knowledge of session border controller and audio codes configuration and troubleshooting
- Good Communication and customer handling skill
- Good Understanding of API
- Good technical bridge drive skill
- ISDN, SIP, MGCP and H.323 protocols.
- UCCX 8.0 and 9.0 for IMAC’s
- Technical Certification: CCVP with at least 8+ years of experience.
- Good Knowledge of CUCM, Cisco unity connection, UCCX and Presence Server Configuration and Integration.
- Good understanding of Cisco Contact center Environment UCCX
- Knowledge of Siemen Contact center ProCenter and XMU IVR solution
- Configuration , Integration of Gateway/SRST and SBC/Audio Codes
- Good Understanding of the Legacy –VOIP Integration
- Good Understanding of the onnet, Offnet dial pattern in Hybrid Environment
- Understanding of Hipath, Hicom, X-pression, configuration and integration of the these system
- Good understanding of Unity Connection Voice mail services.
- Good Knowledge of the call flow and end user feature
- Have good hands on in Upgradation and migration of the Cisco System.
- Good Understanding to analysis SIP , Gateway and Server Logs
- Good understanding of SIP server and Q.sig integration with Cisco Call Manager, Other IP enabled EBPX and CTI integration.
- Good understanding of telecom protocol like, ISDN, H.323, SIP and VOIP.
- Expert level experience in handling Cisco and Siemens Infrastructure.
- Good communication skills and team handling
- Open for 24x7 availability
- Good in Sev-1 technical bridge drive
- Have knowledge of Incident and Problem management
- Expert level experience in handling Cisco IP telephony Network Infrastructure.
- independently resolve tickets within SLA
- Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions
- Follow the escalation process
- Follow the shift hand-over process
- Update work logs
- Update the knowledge base
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Ticket Monitoring
- On - call support
- Opening Bridge Call
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula