Network Voice Lead
Plano, Texas, US - 75025 Plano, TX 75025
Job Title: Network Voice Lead
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75025
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 8-10+ years of Hands on experience in Cisco Call Manager, Voice gateways & Unity Connection voice mail services.
- Hands-on experience on CUCM & Unity Connection version 11.X
- Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP
- Hands-on experience on Cisco C series along with Esxi
- Feature configuration experience like Jabber, SNR, Presence, hunt groups, Hunt pilot, Voice mail boxes, TAPI.
- Understanding of CUCM, gateways & Unity connection prevent & maintenance & backup/restore producer.
- Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analog signaling.
- Contact Center express 11.x deep understanding of scripting, Agent, Skill, team configuration etc.
- Understanding of Cisco Emergency Responder, Collaboration endpoints – Jabber, IM&P
- Have clear understanding about UCCX historical & online reporting.
- Have clear understanding about CAD and Finesse agent desktop.
- CCNA – Collaboration
- CCNP – Voice/Collaboration , CCIE Collaboration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues in smallest possible time.
- Answer any questions related to design and architecture while on P1 Bridge.
- Must be able to participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information
- Open for 24x7 availability
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Should have good knowledge of ITIL Processes awareness and adhering
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Should have experience on Gateways.
- Work with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems.
- Report on Telephony Problems within established time frames.
Sbc Key Technologies:
- Solid understanding of Oracle SBC- Acme Packet 3820/3900
- Understanding of SIP trunk, IP IVR Integrations, High Availability Concepts
- Understanding of Realm, SIP-Interfaces, ENUM Concepts, SIP Proxys, Session Agents
- Understanding of SIPREC, Advanced Routing, Load Balancing, DoS, IDS, Session Recording
- Oracle Communications Operations Monitor
- CUCM 10.5,11.x, Cisco Unity Connection
- SIP, MGCP, CUBE & H323 gateways
- UCCX 11.x, CAD and Finesse
- Scripting knowledge of UCCX
- Understanding of UCCX integration with logger, WFM, Email integration etc.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Ram Manturu
Phone: +1 678-487-8570