Non SAP Lead
Wilmington Wilmington, DE 19803
Job Title : Non SAP Lead
Location : Wilmington, DE 19803
Duration : 6 months contract
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Able to work in a dynamic work environment to end users/Client IT and Client Non SAP team and interact with other Clients.
- Ability to handle multiple technologies such as Infor, Kronos, Workday, SharePoint, Tableau, Qlik view, Theobald, Cognos, Power BI, Azure cloud technologies, Integration platforms like web methods/Dell Boomi, Java, SFDC, Pricing applications etc. should have skill set in at least one technology tower.
- Strong knowledge on data flow and functions of the systems across the business functions
- Ability to understand and deliver integrations from SAP end
- Understand and experience in Tools like Monitoring and control of applications and databases
- Understand and experience in security tools and controls
- Understand and experience in SSL certificates
- Strong knowledge of multi-layer architecture capabilities including web, app and database layers
- Strong knowledge in Application/data migration technologies
- Strong knowledge in understanding the boundaries of applications and interactions
- Experience in requirement gathering, effort estimations, project, resource planning.
- Need knowledge on application/platform migrations.
- Support day-to-day BAU activities for the required applications.
- Need to work with application vendor to sort out 3rd party application issues.
- Understand the customer expectations and provide the solutions on time.
- Handle the customer escalations effectively.
- Provide solution to team in terms of technical and non-technical aspects.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Should have good written and communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com - 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377