Plano, Texas, US - 75025 Plano, TX 75025
Job Title: O365 Admin
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75025
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Has a strong background with Exchange Online and Exchange Online with thorough command of core migration and including Office 365, and Azure (IaaS).
- Excellent client end troubleshooting experience along with server/services administration.
- Good understanding of email systems, routing architecture and certificate updates
- Experience with supporting client end issues arising due to Office 365 migrations; Enterprise Exchange Hybrid / Exchange Online migrations
- Experience with PowerShell scripting to automate system processes and retrieve/change environment and user attributes and parameters. Manage O365 using PowerShell script
- Azure Identity Solutions experience(AAD connect attributes filtering, synchronization, password sync troubleshooting etc.)
- Knowledge on services of O365 Suite (SFB/MS Teams, SPO, ODFB, MS Intune, Yammer, Delve, Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, Analytics etc.)
- Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure B2B and Azure B2C experience; Active Directory Federation Services for SSO
- Experience with large Exchange to Office 365 migrations supporting large environments good administration and migration experience on EXO
- Working knowledge of Servers, Network, Active Directory and associated technologies.
- Knowledge on MS native Identity management tools like Privilege Identity Management (PIM), Advance Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information protection(AIP), Seamless SSO
- Excellent troubleshooting experience on MS Team administration and OneDrive issues
- Good troubleshooting experience in Skype for Business platform
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting experience in SFB 2015 EV Traffic and MS Teams administration and conferencing
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions.
- security, and regulatory compliance.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Joseph Jallu
Phone: +1 678-310-2648