Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US Milwaukee, WI 00000
Job Title: O365 concierge
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- The role is remote and similar to the O365 concierge roles we had a few years ago. Candidates with concierge role experience is a bonus. The maximum rate is $35/hr, if you’re unable to find candidates in this range, please advise what these candidates are costing.
Proactive Ambassador Role Description:
- Concierge Ambassadors are responsible for proactively outreach to customers and providing support for their Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions over the phone calls. They are responsible for assisting customers in almost all facets of O365 Setup and onboarding (Enablement, account setup, billing support, managing subscription, activating other MS applications that are not being utilized which is part of their subscription, troubleshooting, mailbox migration, DNS setup, etc..).
- Lead small and medium business customers through the Onboarding technical process for Microsoft Office 365
- Help customer manage their O365 subscription based on their business need
- Assist administrators to activate MS applications that they can utilize based on their nature of business
- Provide ongoing support to small and medium business Microsoft Office 365 customers
- Develop, foster and maintain effective customer relationships while driving positive customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate will have a year or more of customer support experience
- Self-driven, engaging Customer Support Engineer with proven history of demonstrated technical experience with Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the support team and customers
- Microsoft Office 365 technical competency: Possess a broad knowledge of Office 365 technical architecture, and a deep understanding of the Office 365 Admin Portal
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and instill customer confidence
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Collaboration: willingness to collaborate to help solve more challenging issues
- Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity
- Candidate should also have excellent oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sherman Elle, Shiva
Phone: 678-250-9916; 678-487-8565