Arlington Arlington, VA 22201
Job Title : OBIEE/Tableau Reporting
Location : Arlington, VA - 22201
Duration : 12 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Over 8 years of proven experience in Oracle E-Business Suite involved in implementation, Upgrade, Enhancement, Support projects, including requirements gathering, analysis, solution design, unit and functional testing in R12 implementation projects in Finance modules and SCM Modules.
- Good knowledge in Oracle applications e-business suite Account Payables (AP), Account Receivables (AR), Payments (IBY), Fixed Assets (FA), Purchase Order (PO), General Ledger (GL), Cash Management, Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Oracle Alerts, Application object Library and Form Personalization’s.
- Experience in Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to cash (O2C) life cycles. Extensively worked on TCA (Trading Community architecture) which includes importing External bank accounts and customers in to Oracle AR. Have good exposure in SCM and Manufacturing modules INV, WIP, BOM, OE.
- Expertise in Design, development, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that exist in an Oracle application environment which includes RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows).
- Extensive experience in developing Oracle backend objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, and Packages etc. using PL/SQL to import data from various sources into Oracle Applications as part of Interfaces and Conversion.
- Have good experience in requirement gathering, design and development of custom applications in Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) environment.
- Have good experience in personalization of Standard OAF Pages, Extension of Standard OAF pages using CO, VO, AM, EO Substitutions and creation of new OAF Pages using SPEL and other concepts in JDeveloper 10g environment.
- Experienced in Customizing Oracle Forms with Forms Personalization which includes Zoom functionality, Changing LOV, Disable/Hide and changing properties of form fields etc. Experience in designing and developing Event based and periodic Oracle Alerts.
- Experience in developing the XML Publisher reports by developing the RTF templates and XML Data Definitions. Experience in developing the UNIX scripts for INBOUND/OUTBOUND interfaces.
- Experience in customizing oracle workflows such as the AP Invoice approval process based on the business requirements.
- Have good experience on Oracle AIM Methodologies and experience of preparing documents like MD70s, MD50s, MD0120 and CV60s. Experience in designing and using of Lookups, Flex fields, and Profile Options etc.
- Experience working with business users, business analysts, IT leads and developers in analyzing business requirements and translating requirements into functional and technical design specifications. Expertise in working with end-users for support, troubleshooting and giving effective & efficient resolutions for the technical issues.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal, negotiation skills, able to manage changing responsibilities and deliver time critical projects on schedule. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in addition to hard working, analytical and logical skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Bruce Kulkarni @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678 606 9871