OSP Engineer - II
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98008
Job Title : OSP Engineer - II
Location : Bellevue, WA
Duration : 09 Months of Contract (Potential to Extend)
About Client: This individual is a Telecommunications Professional and must be capable of engineering routine and specific outside plant work orders, both distribution and feeder. Must be capable of providing administrative and field support to the outside plant work forces in the Seattle market.
- Candidate will be responsible for managing all engineering and construction activities associated with expanding and maintaining the OSP network infrastructure.
- He will lead large scale projects, driving productivity through use of vendor resources to meet deliverables.
- Candidate will Engage appropriate internal and external organizations with professional written/verbal communications to accomplish required tasks.
- Candidate must coordinates project activities with contractors, developers, municipalities and consultants.
- He will be responsible for proposing solutions supported by sound engineering and operational productivity to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Candidate must be able to recognize vulnerabilities in network infrastructure and makes intelligent decisions to ensure reliability – within financial constraints.
- Candidate has to prepares detailed cost analysis, project specifications, spend forecasts, route mapping, requisitions, and business justifications.
- He must processes reports, vendor invoices, material receipts, and other administrative duties.
- He will be responsible for receiving general instruction, otherwise performs independently with minimal supervision, exercising latitude to achieve daily objectives and approaches to critical/complex assignments.
- Multi-tasks to effectively manage a wide range of simultaneous activities often interrupted by other demands.
- Candidate must respond immediately to network outages, coordinating necessary resources and activities for prompt and appropriate restoration.
- Candidate Current areas of responsibility include the Seattle and surround areas. Regular work conditions are 40 hours per week with some travel required.
- Candidate must be willing to work Extra hours and occasional weekend work may be required depending on business demands.
- Candidate must have Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent oral, written, and listening skills, capable of interacting with customers and co-workers at most levels including executives
- He will be responsible for demonstrating in-depth knowledge of engineering principles within OSP job related functional area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards.
- Must have strong Computer Skills (Databases, Processes, and Administrative) - Comprehensive knowledge and skill for more complex applications to include Word, Excel, Visio, AutoCAD, Microstation, and GIS Knowledge of the network plant and local practices.
- Minimum AA degree or equivalent.
Hank Rajguru @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8569;
Shane Babu @ email@example.com ; 678-310-2892