Octopus Release Architect
Houston Houston, TX 77001
Job Title: Octopus Release Architect
Location: Houston, TX -77001
Duration: 3 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Strong experience of deployment automation using Octopus
- Solution and design complex and cross platform application environments using Octopus, TFS, Windows, Linux, .Net, Oracle, and third party tools
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Strong experience with software release process, build, version management tools.
- Experience with Onshore/Offshore teams and direct customer interactions working with Agile methodologies.
- Must have excellent communication (meeting, phone, verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Excellent problem solver, quickly analyze and evaluate scenarios to develop appropriate solutions.
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions and solution oriented team player.
- Champion industry best practices, creating Proof of concepts and ability to learn and demonstrate new technologies solutions to customer and team.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ 678-487-8570 ; firstname.lastname@example.org