Office Administrator - International Health Services
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94158
Job Title: Office Administrator - International Health Services
Location: San Francisco, California - 94158
Duration: 2 + Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Assists with researching, data collection and synthesizing on a variety of projects, business development and program administration.
- Supports for program planning, development, administration, management and implementation by monitoring and analyzing information regarding the program and provides consultative services.
- Analyzes Performs basic design, development, modification and debugging of software, existing software or works to formulate logic for basic systems specifications and performs coding for functional areas.
- Responsible to assembles analytical and factual data problems and issues to prepare reports and abridge information on the issues and commenting on other significance for internal or external constituents.
- Assists with the information for discussions and Schedule meetings of internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrate with analytical duties in support of a function, program and organizational unit.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in data analysis, computer literate.
- Should have a knowledge on working with organizing, researching, specifying and other computer application programs.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and complex scheduling.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina @ email@example.com - 510-201-5205