Operations Clerk I
Memphis Memphis, TN 38103
Job Title: Operations Clerk I
Location: Memphis TN 38103
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Sort contents of FedEx Packages received from the Branches.
- Checks are processed first to assure Deposit Team has the opportunity to Deposit Scan and Post the checks.
- Everything received is logged on Employee Daily Tracker.
- Paperwork is processed after all packages have been opened and checks processed and sent to Deposit Team.
- Making sure all Pest Control and Termite Contract are entered in the system and adding Customer numbers and Sales Agreement numbers to the Contracts.
- Adding Customer numbers and Sales Agreement numbers to all Manual Service Tickets to prepare for Scanning and Uploading to Middleware.
- Track the number of Packages Received from each Branch on a Daily Basis
- Scanning Document to Upload
- Scanning of all documents that need to be uploaded into Middleware into a share drive and renaming each document by branch-customer number-month scanned.
- Uploading Documents to Middleware
- Uploaders have files that are assigned to them from the shared drive each day to upload into middleware.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Must be able to adapt to change
- Should be good at research/analysis
- Basic computer skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must be experienced in basic Excel spreadsheets
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 402-518-3275