Operations Research Analyst
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30339
Job Title: Operations Research Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
About Our Client: Does a day filled with solving complex business problems sound like fun to you?
Will you push the status quo? Would you like to solve problems for a company that believes in it's employees? How about if it also believes in living for fun each day and is committed to being an exciting and engagiong place to work?
If that sounds like something you would want to learn more about keep reading! Our client is looking to bring in an Operations Research Analyst.
An Atlanta based company that not only finds itself on the "Great Places to Work" list, is seeing amazing growth with no end in sight.
The Operations Research Analyst is building mathematical, statictical and decision support models in ILOG/CPLEX, while working alongside the software development team. They will be solving problems implementing optimization applocations. This role will use quantitative analysis to find the most efficient operationsl techniques.
- Working with internal customers to identify, define and then resolve business problems
- Collaboration with software development team on design and implementation
- Investigates operations processes by interviewing customers and collecting data in order to determine key decisions which need to be made and quantify a solution to optimize the process.
- Builds models and frames the business into mathematical equations designed to bring efficient solutions to problems at hand and tests models to ensure accuracy and upkeeps as necessary.
- Communicates project plans and articulates roles, project goals, and timelines, while incorporating project lifecycle models; collaborates between project sponsor and teams on process development and strategy implementation.
- Manages expectations for the project sponsors, internal customers, teams and vendors.
- Supervises and mentors the team in an effort to share knowledge and develop analytical and professional skills.
Experience And Education Required:
- Bachelor in related field
- 3 plus years of programs like IBM ILOG CPLEX, LINDO or Xpress
- Optimizational modeling
- R, STAT, SPSS, SAS
Nice To Have:
Some Of The Perks You Can Expect:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Plans
- Growth and Development Opportunityes
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun-lovong Company Culture
- Open Work Envivornment
- Free Fruit and Soft Drinks
- Innovative and Collaborative environment
- No Travel for this role
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Wendy Cogan @ email@example.com