DOE Burlington, VT 05401
Job Title: Operations Specialist
Location: Burlington, VT 05401
Duration: 6 Months with strong possibility for conversion to Permanent
About Client: Our client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Operations Specialist solely responsible or configuration for website features, integrates, sets up inventory and provides domain management services.
- This candidate is the primary person responsible for the implementation and quality of the job and for coordinating the successful completion of delegated tasks. Strong Communication skills working in cross functional environment and with vendors.
Responsibilities and years of experience associated with job duties:
- Customer service experience required.
- Familiar with web Configuration techniques is strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP(s), FTP).
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel) is required.
- Works in an open environment within the Implementation Department. This position requires phone work and constant computer usage.
- Office hours worked may vary depending on arrangements with supervisor, and requires flexibility to meet the needs of customers in various time zones.
- Extended hours may occasionally be required to meet deadlines or when contributing to large projects.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Debbie @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-203-2363
Vikas @ email@example.com ; 678-487-8561